YLEISTIETOADid you know that you can have both: an exciting job and a great work-life balance? Finland offers you the chance to work with the latest technologies while maintaining a high quality of life.
MediaTek is the world’s 4th largest global fabless semiconductor company that powers more than 2 billion devices a year. MediaTek is a market leader in developing tightly-integrated, power-efficient systems-on-chip (SoC) for mobile devices, home entertainment, network and connectivity, automated driving, and IoT.
MediaTek is also one of the top four companies globally to advance 5G development. Working together with component suppliers and worldwide cellular operators around RF technology, MediaTek is quickly bringing a complete, standards-based and optimized 5G solution to the market.
In cooperation with Business Finland we at ECHO Engineering are looking for SENIOR RF SOFTWARE ENGINEER for our business partner MediaTek.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven RF Software Engineer to join MediaTek's existing, talented team of experts working on 5G and future cellular technologies. This rewarding position offers the successful candidate the chance to be part of a wider team involved with all areas of development of modem technology at MediaTek, from standardization to system design, implementation, integration and carrier validation, all way to mass production. In addition, this challenging and varied role offers the opportunity to get involved in multiple, global R&D projects.
The main responsibilities under this position include (but are not limited to):
- Analysis, design, implementation and integration of NR (5G) RFSW features, together with L1 teams
- Taking on challenging tasks from Analog RF and Digital RF HW programming
- Participation in system level pre- and post-silicon validation, including field testing and interoperability testing
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent user of C language
- Good understanding of cellular radio SW
- Good understanding of Radio signal behavior and Analog RF components
- MCU or DSP processor technology experience
- Good understanding of HW/SW partitioning
Desirable Skills & Experience
- L1 or RF SW development or integration experience
- Experience in using and developing RF SW and system level simulation models used for SW pre-silicon verification and workstation regression testing
- HW validation experience
Location & Travel
As a successful Senior RF Software Engineer with MediaTek, your geographical responsibilities may extend beyond Finland to enable collaborative working with multiple sites around the world.
Please note that this position will require occasional international travel and a valid passport is required.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus schemes
- Patent reward schemes
- Technical training opportunities
- Comprehensive health care
- Free-time accident insurance
- Relocation and immigration assistance
- Many benefits such lunch benefit, sports and culture & massage benefit, lenses for spectacles reimbursement, etc.
Please submit your application and CV already today.
Possible inquiries can be directed to:
Anniina Aho, email@example.com
Established in 2019 ECHO Engineering is a quickly and profitably growing engineering consultancy.
As part of the Kaiku HR staffing services group, we provide technical consulting services in Finland and India. At the heart of our offering is our knowhow to understand customer competence needs and matching those with the best technical experts. Regardless of location, doing business with us is easy thanks to our local Finnish and experienced interface.