YLEISTIETOANordic Semiconductor continues their rapid growth while perusing high ambitions with dedicated colleagues worldwide. Company´s R&D capacity is expanding and their Finland digital group is looking to recruit more talents to join the team.
In cooperation with Business Finland we now look for DIGITAL IC SYNTHESIS AND STA ENGINEER for our business partner, Nordic Semiconductor, to work in Oulu, Tampere or Turku, Finland.
The role as a Digital IC and STA Engineer will cooperate closely with other teams focusing on synthesis and static timing analysis of System-on-Chips. This offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to influence and create value from day one.
In this position you will be part of a fast-paced environment with constantly changed priorities and not one quiet or repetitive day. Multitasking and prioritization are skill-sets you are required to develop together with time management skills, but with your genuine interest in performing to the highest of your ability, you will be given time to grow into your role.
- Logic synthesis
- Logic equivalence checks
- Static timing analysis
- Low power checks
- Multi-voltage analysis
- Collaborate closely with both the DFT team to obtain testability, and the backend team on timing closure
Skills and experience required:
- MSc in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Proven experience or education with the following:
o Digital IC Design
o Experience with relevant EDA IC design and verification tools
o Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, TCL, Python or similar
- Experience in producing written documentation
- Communication skills in English
- Curious to learn, eager try out new things and continuously improve, while acknowledging that failure is an important part of learning
The company offers:
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
- Practical details
Please submit your application and CV already today.
Possible inquiries can be directed to:
Anniina Aho, email@example.com
Established in 2019 ECHO Engineering is a quickly and profitably growing engineering consultancy.
As part of the Kaiku HR staffing services group, we provide technical consulting services in Finland and India. At the heart of our offering is our knowhow to understand customer competence needs and matching those with the best technical experts. Regardless of location, doing business with us is easy thanks to our local Finnish and experienced interface.