YLEISTIETOAFinland is a hot place to be for System on a Chip development, with hundreds of companies developing cutting-edge technologies.
Come create the technology that helps the world act together, and join Nokia!
In cooperation with Business Finland we at ECHO Engineering now look for SOC VERIFICATION ENGINEER for our business partner Nokia, to work in Oulu, Finland.
They are hoping to find new experts worldwide to join them to create technology that will help them to build the capabilities needed for a more productive and sustainable world.
As SoC Verification Engineer you will participate to RTL verification within your responsibility area. You will also have the responsibilities in specifying features and creating verification plans, developing test environments, creating test cases, running simulations, analysing and debugging the design, reviewing documents, and creating verification documentation for a SoC/IP block area.
In this position your main responsibilities are:
- Participate in outlining System-on-Chip or IP verification activities
- Preparation and review of related verification documents and review of functional and design specification for SoC/IP
- RTL verification environment and VIP development
- Test case development, running regressions and debugging
- Prepares and reviews System-on-Chip development documentations and application documents
- Cooperate with system engineers, HW/SW development, suppliers, and other relevant functions to solve technical issues for quality.
- Supporting other RTL verification, integration, and prototyping teams
- Support HW/SW Bring-up and debug
Skills and experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Over 6 years working experience in RTL verification
- Good understanding of digital signal processing and related mathematics
- Specialist with SystemVerilog and UVM usage, many years of coding and verification experience
- Understanding VHDL/Verilog language and design debugging methods
- Very good knowledge of SoC (ASIC/FPGA/low level SW) design and verification tools.
- Basic understanding of Cellular networks and 2G, 3G, LTE and 5G technology
- Fluent spoken and written English
Please submit your application and CV already today.
Possible inquiries can be directed to:
Anniina Aho, email@example.com