YLEISTIETOAOn behalf of our subsidiary ECHO Engineering Oy (www.echoengineering.fi) we now look for a PLANT LAYOUT DESIGNER for a lengthy assignment. ECHO Engineering provides technical consulting services on-site in Finland or off-shore in India. Only founded in 2019, net sales in 2020 were already a good 1,4m€. The now open assignment is with our technology industry customer in Tampere and is about cleantech equipment development and deliveries. Equipment layouts, steel structures as well as piping and ducting modelling are done in 3D. This calls preferably for prior Aveva 3D-package experience even though other similar can serve as a starting foundation provided existing relevant job experience.
The work can partly be done remotely and is also suitable for a freelance entrepreneur part of our supplier network.
We expect of you:
- Master or Bachelor level engineering degree.
- relevant plant layout 3D-context work experience of at least 3 years.
- proficient written and verbal English skills, any Finnish makes internal communication all the easier.
- a constant-learning and goal-oriented mindset topped off with smooth interpersonal skills.
We offer you:
- career wise an inspiring vantage point in the engineering team of a global cleantech industry player.
- an opportunity to add a strong reference into your competence portfolio.
- a position which can expand over time adding new features that mirrors our customer service offering.
- an exciting role contributing to the dynamic growth of our international consulting service offering.
- a competitive and encouraging salary closely tracking your performance.