YLEISTIETOAWe are looking for SYSTEM DIESEL LEADER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
The technical diesel leader will be the expert for technical questions and responsible to drive the technical topics up to the end.
- Coordinate and perform the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure the implementation of needed technical solutions and documentation updates. Required task will be mainly design change requests coming from all stakeholders as commissioning, construction, operation staff etc.
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (especially interfaces to Procurement / Construction / Commissioning)
- Participation to Field Intervention Team meeting as required
- Implementation of red lines in diesel design documentation
- Engineer degree.
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance).
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries.
- Strong skill to lead and coordinate technical topics with interfaces to construction and commissioning, including presenting technical solution to configuration board.
- PWR technology knowledge
- Emergency diesel Generator technology expertise knowledge
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level.
- Document writing capacity
- Advanced English, able to hold a discussion about any subject and write reports.
- French, German and/or Finnish would be a plus
Please apply by sending your CV and salary request.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found and the duration of contract is until 28.2.2022.