YLEISTIETOAOn behalf of our subsidiary ECHO Engineering Oy (www.echoengineering.fi) we now look for a MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT DESIGNER for a long assignment. ECHO Engineering provides technical consulting services on-site in Finland or off-shore in India. Only founded in 2019, net sales in 2020 were already a good 1,4m€. The open position is with our technology industry customer in Tampere and is about cleantech equipment development and deliveries. As part of the customer engineering team, the design of project-specific process equipment requires a solid understanding of 3D CAD mechanical design, manufacturing methods, construction principles and materials. Equipment design is mainly done in Solidworks environment, of which prior experience is a merit.
The work can partly be done remotely and is also suitable for a freelance entrepreneur part of our supplier network.
We expect of you:
- Master or Bachelor level engineering degree.
- relevant mechanical engineering work experience of at least 3 years.
- proficient written and verbal English skills, any Finnish makes internal communication all the easier.
- a constant-learning and goal-oriented mindset topped off with smooth interpersonal skills.
We offer you:
- career wise an inspiring vantage point in the engineering team of a global cleantech industry player.
- an opportunity to add a strong reference into your competence portfolio.
- a position which can expand over time adding new features that mirrors our customer service offering.
- an exciting role contributing to the dynamic growth of our international consulting service offering.
- a competitive and encouraging salary closely tracking your performance.